- DUAL TIP MARKERS – Brushables Markers feature flexible, fibre brush tips on each end – one a solid colour, and the other side a 50% lighter shade of the original colour.
- COLOURS – Brushables Dual Tip Markers are perfect for adding colourful accents to cards, colouring books, modern calligraphy, journaling, rubber stamps, and scrapbooks.
- BEAUTIFUL GRADATION – These unique markers are great for brush layering techniques, two-tone blending effects, and brush lettering.
- INK – Because the ink is water-based pigment, the ink will not bleed or mix with water once it dries completely. Ink colour is resistant to sunlight exposure, therefore does not fade easily. The ink is quick-drying, so it is great for left-handed users too.
- QUALITY – Quality control, to manage richness, density and durability of colours, is carefully considered. These markers are produced in Japan.